domenica 6 novembre 2011

I love the way You lie, but I set fire to the rain.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn but that’s alright because I like the way it hurts.
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry but that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie...
...I love the way you lie.

But I set fire to the rain, because when I’m with You I could stay there, close my eyes, feel You’re here forever, You and me together, nothing is better!
Cause there’s a side to You that I never, never knew.
All the things You say that where never true, never true,
And the games You play, You would always, always win.


But I set fire to the rain, watch it pour as I touched your face, let it burn while I cry, cause I heard it screaming at your name, your
name!
I set fire to the rain and I threw us into the flames.

Well it felt something died cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento